Camp is open!
Contact the Camp Director, firstname.lastname@example.org or check the ACA Atlantic Division website for additional updates.
About Camp Sebago
The ACA has a beautiful camp on Lake Sebago near Sloatsburg, New York, 32 miles north of New York City in Harriman State Park. It has been a facility of the ACA for over eight decades.
Access is available to all ACA members – 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, from May 1st through October 15th.
Camp information can be found on the ACA’s Atlantic Division website.
- 15 acres surrounded by water on 3 sides
- 21 cabins, including 4 for short-term rent – available to all ACA members
- 9 tent platforms
- 1 campsite with room for up to 3 tents – available for nightly rent by all ACA members
- Bathhouse with toilets and showers
- Lodge with books and games
- Outdoor pavilion with ping pong and a porch with sunset views
- Picnic areas
- Swim area with lifeguards in summer – and a shallow area for youngsters
- Boat docks
The camp has historically been a magnet for paddling in the New York vicinity and has been the training grounds for several large canoe and kayak clubs. The lake itself is 315 acres of powerboat-free, pristine water.
Frequent camp activities include:
- Canoe and kayak instruction
- Flatwater sprint training
- Canoe Sailing races and instruction
- Recreational paddling
- Children’s events – swimming, canoeing, kayaking, crafts
The camp welcomes ACA members and ACA clubs. There is a registration process upon arrival, with a small entrance fee, and advance reservations are required for overnight stays.
Contact email@example.com for information about the camp and how to pay entrance fees or purchase a season pass.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register for an overnight stay.