For Outfitters & Guides
Types of Insurance Available
As one of numerous member benefits, the ACA is offering partial or comprehensive insurance for paddlesport-focused Outfitters and Guide businesses. By meeting certain criteria, you will be eligible for discounted pricing on a variety of insurance policies and related products. In addition, utilizing this insurance program will further benefit paddlers as a portion of the proceeds will be used to support the ACA’s mission of improving education, stewardship, recreation, and competition for all.
- General liability
- Property (building and contents)
- Directors and Officers liability
- Employment practices liability
- Special event liability
- Liquor legal liability
- Be or become an ACA Outfitter, Livery & Guide Member.
- Submit the Guides and Outfitters Insurance Program Application (via email) to the ACA Insurance Department.
- Upon ACA review and approval, work with ACA endorsed insurance broker, Buddy Insurance, to customize your specific or comprehensive insurance policy
- A percentage of your premium will benefit the ACA in its support of paddlesports education, stewardship, recreation, and competition.
If you have any questions, please contact the ACA Insurance Coordinator.