07.30.22 – 07.31.22
Level 2: Essentials of SUP Instructor Certification exam (ICE)
Downingtown, PA, USA
SUP Instructor Certification Exam levels 1 & 2:
The ACA Instructor Certification Exam (ICE) provides experienced paddlers who have completed the Instructor Development Workshop with the the opportunity to be evaluated for instructor certification while continuing to learn new skills as paddlers, instructors and leaders . In this coarse participants will have opportunities to teach and lead groups as well as challenge them selves with new learning opportunities. If you are currently an ACA instructor seeking and update you may attend this workshop as an update. Course outcome may include ACA certification at levels 1 or 2.
Goals for this course include:
• -pursue and path towards ACA instructor certification
• -to demonstrate and develop personal paddling skills
• -to demonstrate and develop teaching and coaching skills
• -to demonstrate and develop safe group management techniques
• -to demonstrate familiarity with ACA procedures for certified instructors
Pre-requisites: Proficiency with basic skills outlined in ACA Instructor Criteria, ACA Annual Membership, First Aid & CPR certification, 18 years of age or older.
Call (609) 412-9966