Come one, come all! This summer is your chance to win big prizes, and celebrate all that is paddling! The ACA is throwing a big party this summer solstice and everyone is invited.
Join us on the water on June 21 for a chance to connect with your community and reflect on what draws us to the water. Then show off your creative side and tell the world why you love to paddle by competing in our short essay and photo contest!
Ways you can participate:
- Get on the water and paddle!!
- Organize a paddling event in your area and publicize it on the ACA website using the ACA Calendar Submission Form
- Attend a paddling event in your area
- Write a short essay and snap a paddling photo to submit to the Summer Solstice Essay & Photo Contest!
- Tell a friend!
Event organizers will be sent limited edition Summer Solstice Stickers to hand out to participants!
Essay & Photo Contest
Submit a short (max. 750 word) essay and photo about why you choose to spend the longest days of the year on the water, paddling for a chance to win amazing prizes and to be published on the ACA Website!
Prompt: “Today is the longest day of the year, and I am paddling because…”
Theme: Unity – We are a unique and eclectic group of people unified by our love of paddling. We want to know what makes paddling special to you and why it is important to protect the waters that we love to paddle.
1st Place Prize:
- New 2022 Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360
- Windows 10 Home
- Intel Core i7
- 13.3” Touchscreen
- 8 GB memory
- River Station “Eterna” – Mesh Gear Duffle Bag – Large – 75L
2nd Place Prize:
- $500 NRS Gift Card
3rd Place Prize:
For terms and conditions and to submit your content, head to the Summer Solstice Celebration landing page!