|Events||Slalom , Kayak Cross|
|Years On Team||2 (since 2021)|
|Club||Long Family Racing Team|
|Schools/Work||Idaho Virtual Academy '23|
“In water we live.”
6 Things You Didn't Know about Kyler Long
- Kyler is a third generation kayaker.
- When not racing, he spends his time safety kayaking and working as a kayak instructor on the Payette River in Idaho. Kyler works at the Cascade Rafting Company with his family.
- When Kyler is not working, he tries to sneak onto the North Fork of the Payette to kayak for fun.
- The reason he loves the sport is the fact that the current is always changing and moving and is almost never the same. Every time on the river is a new adventure.
- Nephew of Tren Long and cousin of Merle Long, who are also members of the US Slalom/Extreme teams.
- Merle Long and Kyler together have been known as the "Doofus Twofus" since they both 15-year-old. The cousins train and paddle together.