Congratulations to the new members of the ACA Sprint Committee! We are incredibly grateful for their willingness to serve on this important committee and their dedication to the promotion of athletic competition in paddlesports. Please join us in welcoming our new members, Charles Luckman, Alyson Morse, Shelley Oates-Wilding, and Rami Zur, along with athlete representatives Gus Cook and Elena Wolgamot.
Sprint Committee Members:
- Charles Luckman has over 40 years of experience in officiating, event organization, administration, and coaching that he will use to aid in the advancement of the Sprint Committee’s goals and objectives.
- Alyson Morse has been a paddler since 2008 and a coach since 2014. Her effective communication skills and ability to develop strategic plans to tackle obstacles will benefit all paddlers served by the Sprint Committee.
- Shelley Oates-Wilding has been heavily involved in the development of paddlesports for over 20 years. Shelley is helping pave the way for women to obtain their Olympic dreams and is committed to growing the sport at the top level.
- Rami Zur has competed in three Olympics and has been paddling for over 35 years. Having worked for the International Canoe Federation, Rami has a deep understanding of the sport organizationally in addition to his perspective as an athlete and coach.
- Gus Cook is currently studying kinesiology at the University of Central Oklahoma and is looking forward to engaging with the organizational side of the sport after having competed for over 10 years.
- Elena Wolgamot is a full-time student at the University of Washington and has been a part of the paddling community since she was 10 years old. She now hopes to be able to become more involved in the sport through the administrative side by working with the ACA Sprint Committee.