The ACA’s newly ratified Regional Activity Council invites you to vote for the point person to coordinate local initiatives on behalf of the ACA Mission in your area! In the U.S., these will be State Directors. Internationally, we are electing the head of the International Committee.
We have self-nominated candidates in 38 states and in the International Committee. On all ballots there will be a place to write-in a candidate should you choose to do so.
- You can only vote in the state of your primary residence and you can only vote once.
- Voters must be current ACA members in good standing and 18 years of age or older.
- You must include an email address for the write-in candidate if you submit a name that is not already on the ballot.
- This is a Google form, therefore you will need to access it using a Google based account.
- Voting closes January 27, 2023
Thank you for participating in this State Director Election.