|Hometown||Horseshoe Bend, Idaho|
|Events||Slalom , Kayak Cross|
|Years On Team||6 (since 2017)|
|Club||Long Family Racing Team|
|Schools/Work||Owns and operates Casade Raft Company in Horseshoe Bend, Idaho|
|Hobbies||Brazilian jujitsu , MMA and paddling with his three children|
“My behavior dictates my outcome.”
6 Things You Didn't Know about Tren Long
- Tren is undefeated in cage fighting.
- Tren runs Zet Kayaks USA, a Czech whitewater kayak company.
- He has been to 6 out of the 7 continents and has paddled in all of those 6 except Africa.
- Paddling is a family affair for the Long's. His kids are 3rd generation paddlers.
- Tren began paddling when he was 7-years-old on flatwater.
- Extreme slalom is a combination of his two favorite sports: kayaking and hand-to-hand martial arts combat.
World Championships2019 Prague World Championships: Extreme Slalom, 12th place
2018 Rio World Championships: Extreme Slalom, 13th place
World Cups2016 Prague World Cup: Extreme Slalom, 2nd place
2017 Ivrea World Cup: Extreme Slalom, 3rd place
2019 Markkleeberg World Cup: Extreme slalom, 3rd place
2020 Tacen World Cup: Extreme Slalom, 3rd place